Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April Favorites

Hey Lovelies!!!


It's that time again... Monthly Favorites!!! YAY! But before you get too excited, I have some kind of bad news.. Unfortunately, yesterday I had a pretty bad allergic reaction to something I ate (I'm allergic to ginger and it must have been in something that I ate and I wasn't aware of it) so this post is going to be kind of unimpressive. The day before I post is usually the day that I plan it all out and take pictures. So because I wasn't able to do that, I'm going to be using pictures from the internet just to make my life easier and not cram everything in today. I'm still going to be telling you the things that I've been loving this month, just not with my own pictures. I hope you can all understand why I'm doing this and no one is upset. So here we go!!

Fashion


♥ Daisy High-Neck Crop Top from Aeropostale - As you might already know, I work at Aeropostale so I spend a lot of time looking at their clothes. And they have some really nice stuff! So buying it to wear to work isn't so bad because I can wear it outside of work too! And I've recently been loving daisy prints, so this crop top was perfect for me. I don't wear this to work but I'm looking forward to wearing it this summer paired up with the orange skirt below.

♥ Orange Skirt from Aeropostale (pictured above)- Another fav from Aero. I'm a super girly-girl so I love wearing dresses and skirts. But I didn't have a bright orange skirt in my collection, so I figured this one would be the perfect addition, plus it looks amazing with the daisy crop top!


♥ Zodiac Tank from Aeropostale- Thanks to Andrea Russett, I've recently been loving tank tops like this one. They're kind of baggy and super comfortable to wear. And when I saw this one at work, I had to get it. And I'm loving it. It's super soft and has a cool bright green stitching.


♥ Tribal Scarf from Aeropostale- Another impulse buy from Aero. I was putting up these scarfs on the display and decided that I needed one of them in my wardrobe. And my favorite thing about this scarf is that I goes with almost anything because of all the colors in it.

Makeup

Nothing new this month :(

Nails

Again, nothing new :(

Skincare


♥ Jergens Natural Glow Body Lotion- Being a naturally very pale person, I need all the help I can to look tan for the summer. I tend to burn and never tan when I'm outside, so I need to use self tanners to get nice tans. While a lot of self tanners can make you look unnaturally orange, the Jergens Natural Glow line doesn't. It gives a very natural looking, gradual tan. I've been asked by many people if I went tanning or on a vacation, when all I've done is applied this a few times. Totally recommend for anyone who wants to try out a self tanner.


♥ Jergen Natural Glow Facial Moisturizer- Along with the body lotion, the face moisturizer in the Jergens Natural Glow line works amazingly! And an added bonus is the fact that it contains SPF 20. It's not the highest SPF but anything will help, right?!


♥ Dove Cucumber and Green Tea Body Wash- I've switched my body wash to something a little bit fresher and more appropriate for spring. Although it's not my favorite scent ever, it works really well and smells very fresh and clean. Plus, the bottle is huge so it should last me a while.

Hair

Nothing new this month :(

Scent


♥ Caribbean Escape Wallflower from Bath and Body Works- Always a favorite scent when it becomes Spring/Summer time. It smells of coconut and tropical flowers. I have this plugged into my wall in my dorm room and I have a candle ready to burn once I arrive home next week.

Food/Drinks


♥ Arizona Green Tea- I'm a huge green tea fan, and although this one has a lot of sugar, it's delicious and at only $0.99, it's impossible to pass up. I like the green tea flavor the best, but Arizona also has so many other flavors to choose from. You just can't lose with Arizona!

Entertainment

♥ I don't have anything really specific, but I've been loving listening to throwbacks from the 90's. I've been listening to them on iTunes Radio on various stations (Spice Girls radio, N'SYNC radio, Jesse McCartney radio). If you're a 90's kid, I highly suggest checking out these radio stations because I think it's impossible to not be happy when listening to throwback music.

Well, there you have it. I'm already feeling a lot better so I'm hoping I can put 100% effort into Sunday's post. Oh, and just a heads up, I working really hard making some changes to the blog appearance. It's a lot of changes and using tools I'm really new to, so I don't know when it will be finished, but I'll keep you all posted. So, I'll talk to you all again on Sunday, and until then, stay beautiful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment