Sunday, March 16, 2014

The Drugstore Diva Tag

Hey Lovelies!!!

I've been tagged to do another blog post!!! And let me tell you, I'm loving reading these tag posts as well as doing them!!! So I've been tagged by the lovely Lottie Mayy Loves (thanks a bunch love). Please do me a favor and go check out her blog, especially this tag's post!!! And right before I begin, this post was created by MJ in the Sky with Glitter, so go check out her blog and post as well!! On to the post...!

1. Favorite Drugstore Foundation?

Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in Ivory

2. Favorite Drugstore Concealer?

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer (amazing coverage but, unfortunately, even the lightest color is far too dark for my skin tone)
Covergirl Fresh Complexion Concealer in Classic Ivory (pretty good but almost too runny... it is, however, the only drugstore concealer that matches my skin tone)

3. Favorite Drugstore Powder?

Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Cream/Light

4. Favorite Drugstore Bronzer?

NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny

5. Favorite Drugstore Blush?

Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso

6. Favorite Drugstore Highligher?

Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer

7. Favorite Drugstore Eyeshadow?

Powder: NYX Nude Matte Shadows
Cream: Maybelline Color Tattoos

8. Favorite Drugstore Eyeliner?

Pencil: Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner
Liquid: Maybelline Master Precise Felt-Tip Eyeliner in Black
Gel: Maybelline Gel Eyeliner in Eggplant

9. Favorite Drugstore Mascara?

Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes Mascara in Blackest Black
Covergirl Clump Crusher in Very Black

10. Favorite Drugstore Lipstick?

Covergirl Jumbo Gloss Balm in Watermelon Twist (I don't really wear proper lipstick... I know, that's crazy! But I'm a full time student so I tend to go for something a little less intense and will last a while)

11. Favorite Drugstore Lipliner?

Again, I don't wear lipliner... Since I don't wear proper lipstick, there really isn't a need to wear lipliner.

12. Favorite Drugstore Lipgloss?

NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Beige

13. Favorite Drugstore Brow Product?

Milani Brow Kit in Medium

14. Favorite Drugstore Nail Polish?

essie Mint Candy Apple
essie Tour De Finance
(nail polish was a really tough one for me to choose because I LOVE nail polish... I chose my all time favorite and the color that I'm loving the most at the moment, but it changes regularly...)

This was a really quick, short post, but I think it's an amazing tag!! I didn't really go that much into detail on each product. I did that because I have a post that will do that scheduled for early April so keep an eye out for that!! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this tag post. And of course, I'm going to tag a few people!!!

I"m tagging:





♥ Anyone else who wants to do this tag!!!

Please, let me know if you like these tag posts! Would you like to see the tag posts as the weekly Sunday post, or would you rather see it as a mid-week post (on Wednesday maybe) and another post on Sunday? Please leave that in the comments! As always stay beautiful!!!

(P.S. my birthday is in just two days, March 18 **cough, cough** so I'm planning to do a Birthday Haul/What I Got for My Birthday post for next Sunday... let me know if you like that idea and would like to see that!)

♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment