Sunday, January 5, 2014

My 2014 Resolutions

Hey Lovelies!!!

It's 2014!!! How exciting is that... 2013 was definitely an eventful year for myself and many others! And I'm just hoping that 2014 will be even better, if that's at all possible. In order for that to be possible, I made some resolutions. I'm not usually one to make New Years Resolutions, but I made a few this year. And maybe I'll actually achieve them...?! Here they are!:

Blog regularly- I'm aiming to post at least one blog post a week. And, truthfully, that shouldn't be difficult at all, right?! Because of school, I will probably post at some point during the weekend unless I come across some free time during the week. Currently, I'm on break so I'll hopefully post a bit more frequently (hopefully)... If anyone catches me not posting during a week, please yell at me!!!

Post my first YouTube video- Before the end of the year, I want to post my first video to YouTube. This has been a goal of mine for almost a year now, and I've been a bit to anxious and nervous about it... :( But I made a YouTube channel for videos and I just need to figure out when to start. I'm at college now so filming isn't all that easy, but we'll see how it goes, whether it means vlogging or more Meg's Maquillage type videos.

Figure out what I want to do with my life- Recently, I've hit a wall and realized that what I'm in college for isn't what I want to do. I'm currently a Modern Languages major (French and Spanish) but I'm not even good at speaking languages... Oops! So, I'm currently trying to redo my schedule which is proving to be impossible... I'm also switching to an undeclared major as soon as I return to school and then I'll be on the mission to figure out what I want to study. Right now, communications seems like the best option. If any one is going through something similar or has some advice, please leave a comment below!

Get a job that I enjoy- The only jobs that I've had in the past have been babysitting, demonstrating for my dance studio (which I wasn't actually paid for...), and cashiering at a local market. I love babysitting and hope to do it more regularly over the summer, possibly nannying...? I also loved demonstrating for the dance studio but since I'm at college, it isn't possible anymore. Plus it wasn't all too practical since it was just volunteer work. And I hated working as a cashier and literally refuse to go back to work there... So I'm currently trying to get a new job. I'm hoping for Bath and Body Works when I'm at home on breaks and Lush Cosmetics while at school. Who knows if that will happen, but I hope it does. Wish me luck!!!

Those are my main four 2014 resolutions and I hope to achieve all of them! *crosses fingers* I hope this year will be a good year for Meg's Maquillage and that it proves to be something worth my time and I can continue it into next year as well! I really enjoy blogging so far (sorry for the lack of posts though). I love each and every one of you!! See you soon and stay beautiful :)

♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment