Monday, December 16, 2013

My Plans for the Future

Hey Lovelies!!!

I want to take this time to just talk a little bit about the future. It's sometimes really scary to think about because it's so unpredictable, but it's always fun to try and plan ahead (whether it goes to plan or not). And just like I have plans for my life, I have plans for my blog! So this is where I involve you guys! :)

I began blogging, give or take, half a year ago. And ever since doing so, I found out that I really enjoy it a lot! Seeing how so many people are successful at blogging and now have it as a career makes me want to do the same thing! Blogging is the first thing that I've done that I really enjoy doing (even if I'm not the best yet). I can already see myself improving since the first few blog posts I made. And I have a few posts planned for the future; I'll hopefully have a few more posts before the year ends!

If all goes well, I hope this blog can really take off and I can branch off. At the current moment, I've been taking the pictures for my blog from my iPhone, which actually has a really nice camera quality, but the storage isn't ideal. So, for my birthday, which is in March, I'm asking for a Canon PowerShot ELPH 330 HS so I can begin to take better photos and possibly start vlogging occasionally. I definitely won't get into daily vlogging, but if I'm doing something or going somewhere fun, I can take you along. If that happens and I get a good response, I would probably start main channel beauty, fashion, etc. videos.

I really have high hopes for this and I hope all goes according to plan. But, like I said in the beginning, that isn't how things always work. But since I love doing this so much, I want to do as much as I can to hopefully turn this into something more than just a hobby!

I love you guys!! Talk to you all really soon! :)

♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment