Friday, August 23, 2013

A Little Update

Hey Lovelies!!!

I have been completely MIA for the past week or two and I feel horrible for it (especially since I kind of promised a blog post the day following the first one).  I went away on a road trip and had the intention of posting while that was happening but it turned out that the house I was at had no WiFi :(

Anyways, I just wanted to update you all with what will be happening for me in the next couple of weeks as it's going to be pretty hectic! In about a week (August 31), I move into my dorm at college.  And I'm no where close to being ready for that.  So this next week will consist of shopping for that, packing, and also saying my good-byes to family and friends (I also hope to have some of my favorite meals too ;)).  I just wanted to let you all know that just in case I have another break with no posts.  (Just an FYI, I aim to post at least once a week on here, but these past couple of weeks have made doing so rather difficult)

So I already have some blog posts planned out to do in the next few days (hopefully).  I am going to do a post of past and current pictures of myself just to introduce you to myself a little more :)  I also want to show you all some of the things that I got for college, not to brag, but I thought it might be helpful to people also leaving for college now or in the future.  And finally, I've done a bit of shopping in the last week while I was on my road trip, so I plan on doing a "haul" blog post.

Sorry if this bored you, I just wanted to let you know that I didn't give up on this blog...

Talk to you all soon!!
♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment