Sunday, February 16, 2014

Beauty Scenario Tag

Hey Lovelies!!!

Today, I have a very exciting blog post that I was tagged to do by the lovely Beauty Spiced Latte to do the "Beauty Scenario Tag" which was created by Lily Pebbles. I've never done a tag post, but I really liked this one, so I figured it was a good one to start with! I hope you enjoy!

1. You have to get rid of all your foundation and you can only keep one high-end and one drugstore, which do you keep?

For my drugstore pick, I would choose Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation, hands down. It has great coverage, great staying power, and looks really natural. For my high-end pick, unfortunately, I don't have a pick because my budget doesn't allow me to splurge on expensive makeup... :( #brokecollegestudentprobs But I just got a job at Aeropostale, so hopefully that will change soon!

2. You go for and interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?

I would probably not say anything... I'm a really quiet and pretty shy person and would only ever tell my friends or family if they had lipstick on their teeth. Plus, I wouldn't want to jeopardize getting the job.

3. You're not feeling yourself and you need a pick-me-up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?

I would choose a bright pink! I'm not a huge red lips fan on myself. I much prefer pinks. And the brighter, the better. Right now, I'm absolutely in love with Maybelline's Color Elixir in Fuschia Flourish. And just as the question says, just that lip product, can make me feel so much better.

4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?

Well, first off, I'd put a lot more effort and care into how I look. Starting out with actually doing something with my hair instead of just wearing it down and natural. For my makeup, I'd probably stick to mascara, maybe some tinted lip balm and blush. I used to wear eyeshadow, glitter eye liner, and shimmery/glittery lip gloss. It was actually horrendous and I would never want to go back to that. EVER.

5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c)Complain to the manager and demand a refund?

Definitely A. Like I said previously, I'm pretty quiet and shy and would never confront a person in a situation like that. And I would definitely call my mom hysterical. Plus I'm super particular about my hair and get really anxious when going to the hairdresser (I rarely cut my hair because of that).

6. Your friend surprises you with a 4-day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which "do it all" palette do you pack in your makeup bag?

To be honest, I wouldn't pack a palette. If I had only and hour to pack, I'd end up just dumping my everyday makeup products into a cosmetics bag and move onto clothes, shoes, accessories, and other things. I take packing really seriously so I don't forget anything, so I wouldn't get hung up on my makeup. (Sorry if I took this question way too seriously...)

7. Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?

I would hope my concealer and mascara were safe. It sounds super random because they aren't all that special, but those are my absolute minimal makeup necessities. I could wear concealer and mascara to go out and restock my makeup without looking absolutely disgusting. But, if there's one product I couldn't live without it's my Sally Hanson Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish in Gold Roses. It's not really a makeup product, but it's limited edition and one of my favorite nail polishes so I wouldn't be able to replace it.

8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven't noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs?

I would definitely ask them to replace it. I'm quite OCD and so if my makeup was returned in bad condition, I would definitely have them replace it for me and I'd probably never let them borrow something of mine again. It sounds mean, but I'm just very particular about how my stuff is maintained. You'd understand if you saw how everything of mine is kept and maintained.

Okay, so that's all the questions. I really liked this tag. Sorry if it seemed a bit ramble-y at some points... I would love to see this tag really do well because it is really good. So, I'm going to tag:





I hope you girls try out this tag and let me know if/when you do! Again, huge thanks to Beauty Spiced Latte for tagging me! I loved doing this tag. And if any of you haven't checked out her blog, please do! She's so lovely and deserves all your love on her blog!!!

Let me know if you liked this post and your answers. If you do this tag, please let me know so I can check it out! I'll see you next Sunday. And as usual, stay beautiful!!!

♥♥

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you did the tag - love reading your blog!
    S x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the tag and I'm so happy you tagged me! Thanks so much :) I love your blog so much too!!!

      Delete